Friday, January 16, 2009

lip piercing

My stupid, dumbass, and totally freaking retarded dad gave me a lip piercing. *fumes*

[Sochii: i dont mind what you are saying *hearts~~<3*]>

well. i am gonna try and blog more often now. i guess >.>llll
Dad says i m being to be less cute =.= does that means i will attract less SDs?
Ciel: =A+ YUUTO

uh yea...probably?
well. dad also says that he's giving ciel a makeover/plastic surgery very soon.
Ciel isnt too eager on that, but dad convince him that if he goes through it, i will love him more =.= wtf. right.
... ... ...
... ...
...
..
.
............................

OK OK MAYBE I WILL >.>lll
well. gotta believe in dad. he's a surgeon. OTL

Me enjoying a nice morning with Ciel comforting me.



well. until that stupid dad came over for a photo of my piercing.