Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Okaeri~~~

I M HOME.

yes. i m officially home >3 dad picked my head up from chiaki-artist yesterday along with grandma and grandpa. i was soooo happy to be home XDXD until.....i saw m body in a yukata =.= you have any idea how hard is it to walk and sleep in??!! [Dad: OMG i m sorry my baby boy T^T *hugs hugs*] ewwwww dad. you are forgiven. things got better after i changed into my original wig >3 well...not that i hate the blond wig, but i love my red wig better. Dad change me into my blond wigs cos he say its easier for transportation and I dont want to be hairless [dad: good grieve] yes dad. anyway....to my another horror...dad painted my nails red like his =.= HOW DUMB CAN YOU GET?[dad: =A+ but it looks so nice....] yea. whatever. i jus have to leave with it den.

currently I m in school with my dad cos he simply cant stop miaming me with hugs[DAD: awwwwwwwwwwww but you look so cute ><] anyway, dad says i look like a DOC doll. cos i have pinker lips and i got back my white skin. and i have bigs eyes >.> so yea. the reason why i puttin up with my dad now is cause he hasn seen me for long....if this gooey mushy stuff goes on after two weeks from now >.> i'll kill him [dad: i'll disassemble you =.=] .... .... .... ....dad is sick, so i m being accomodating~ peace out *hugs dad*